24hr. Emergency Response Available (414) 233- 2981
Terms & Conditions:
1. MGA Sewer . Water . Gas does hereby warranty the services provided by it for the period stated on the Contract. This warranty covers service and labor only. Any and all parts installed as part of the work by MGA Sewer . Water . Gas is covered by the manufacturer's warranty only. Customer shall have no recourse against MGA Sewer . Water . Gas for the defects in parts utilized. This warranty is limited to defects in workmanship not caused by intervening acts such as mistreatment or neglect by customer. If a defect in workmanship is detected, customer shall promptly notify MGA Sewer . Water . Gas of the defect and shall allow MGA Sewer . Water . Gas the opportunity to complete repairs of the defective workmanship. This remedy is exclusive. If customer fails to notify MGA Sewer . Water . Gas of the alleged defect in workmanship and not allow MGA Sewer . Water . Gas the opportunity to repair the defect, customer shall have no remedy at law.
2.Limitations of Liability. Customer understands and agrees that MGA Sewer . Water . Gas shall not be liable for any damage caused as a result of existing improper, worn, rusted or defective plumbing, pipe fixtures, walls, flooring, and/or roofing. Customer further understands and agrees that MGA Sewer . Water . Gas shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages which result from materials supplied of services rendered.
3. Resolution of Disputes. A. Customer agrees that all disputes under this agreement shall be litigated in courts chosen by MGA Sewer . Water . Gas. B. Customer further agrees that the Law of the State shall apply to all disputes between the parties hereto.
4. Attorney's Fees. It is hereby agreed between the parties hereto that the prevailing party in any action instituted, relating, or referring to this agreement, shall have additional rights to recover his/her attorney's fees and costs in addition to the cost of the action itself.
5. Entire Contract. This agreement replaces and supersedes any and all previous agreements, written or oral, with respect to the work to be performed by MGA Sewer . Water . Gas. Should any one or more of the contract provisions be determined illegals and/or unenforceable, all remaining provisions shall nevertheless remain effective.
6. Amendments. Amendments to this agreement may only be made in writing and signed by Change Order.
7. Warranty of Ownership. Customer does hereby represent that he or she is the owner or the authorized agent of the owner of the real property which MGA Sewer . Water . Gas will commence work.
8. Force Majeure. MGA Sewer . Water . Gas shall not be liable under the provisions of this agreement for damages on account of strikes, lockouts, accidents, fires, delays in manufacturing, delays of carriers, acts of God, governmental actions, state of war, or any other cause beyond the control of the manufacturer whether or not similar to those enumerated.
9. Mold Release. MGA Sewer . Water . Gas makes no representation or warranty, express, implied, or otherwise regarding mold, fungi, rust, corrosion or other bacteria or organisms. Contractor shall have no duty or responsibility or liability all of which is expressly waived by you for losses, fines, penalties, testing, analysis, monitoring, cleaning, removal, disposal, abatement, decontamination, remediation, repair, replacement, relocation, loss of use of building, or building equipment and systems, or personal injury, sickness or disease associated with mold, fungi, rust, corrosion or other bacteria or organisms. Any implied warranty of workmanlike construction, implied warranty of habitability or an implied warranty of fitness for a particular use hereby waived and disclaimed.
10. Work and Supplies: Contactor will supply all plumbing materials unless otherwise noted. (Included in the presented price.) All work to be started within 24 hrs of initial deposit &/or Signed (accepted) Authorization to contractor. This Proposal is good for 30 days. The balance (if any) is to be satisfied In full WITHIN 2 days of completion. Any alterations or modifications made by others will void the 12 month warranty.
Mechanic's Lien Warning
Anyone who helps improve your property, but who is not paid, may record what is called a mechanic’s lien on your property. A mechanic’s lien is a claim, like a mortgage or home equity loan, made against your property and recorded with the county recorder. Even if you pay your contractor in full, unpaid subcontractors, suppliers, and laborers who helped to improve your property may record a mechanic’s lien and sue you in court to foreclose the lien. If a court finds the lien is valid, you preserve their right to record a lien, each subcontractor and material supplier must provide you with a document called a "20 Day Preliminary Notice" this notice is not a lien. The purpose of the notice is to let you know that the person who sends you the notice has the right to record a lien on your property if he or she is not paid. Protect yourself from liens. You can protect yourself from liens by getting a list of all subcontractors, laborers and suppliers that work on your project. Make sure every person has been paid in full after completion of each phase in writing. Remember, If you do nothing, You risk having a lien placed on your home. This can mean that you may have to pay twice, or face the forced sale of your home to pay what you owe.
Assessments are what Professionals
Photos, Videos and verbal descriptions are no substitute for a liscensed professional PHYSICALLY assessing the situation. We travel, shop, GO to a medical professional, and attend Live events because there is nothing like Physically being there and Viewing the real thing!!
Conditional LEIN WAIVER
This shall apply For Value received (recognized as payment added) to invoice. MGA Outreach, , YSC, Diamond Plumbing and its subsideraries hereby waive ALL rights and claims for lein on land and on buildings about to be erected, being erected, erected, altered or repaired and to the appurtenances thereunto, for the property owner by this contracting firm for professional services same being situated in Milwaukee County, State of Wisconsin, described as the stated address for all labor, services, materials, plans or specifications performed, furnished or procured by undersigned for the erection, construction, alteration or repair of the above stated building and appurtenances. Mariell Brown Plumber WI 892950, Julian Coleman Master Plumber WI 669292
Customer Supplied Fixtures and/or Material (SIGNATURE REQUIRED PRIOR TO INSTALLATION) Our legal and insurance team will allow some customer supplied parts to be installed. We will not take any liability nor warranty any customer supplied fixtures or material. OUR REPUTATION IS AT STAKE. The customer supplied product is to be clean or new in package, visibly inspected by the installing technician and from a reputable brand recognized in our industry.
In Reference to a WARRANTY ON DRAIN CLEARINGS....
Due to their nature, most drain clearings can not be warranted. Drain, sewer or main line clearings in which hair, roots, liquid PLUMBER, Drain O , TOXIC ACID, grease orany combinationof the above are encountered will immediately be exempt from the possibility of any warranty. Chemicals as you know weaken the integrity of the piping system and damage our machinery. Most drain clearings that could have been hundreds of dollars turn in to ones that cost THOUSANDS. We always state that "If its supposedly STRONG enough to eat away at whats in the piping, then it probably going to eat away AT the piping". Replacement or Updating of the affected portion is always highly suggested.
Payments Forms Accepted
OUR PRICES STAY COMPETITIVE BY MAINTAINING A "ZERO ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE" PHILOSOPHY. WE EMBRACE ALL FORMS OF ELECTRONIC PAYMENTS!!! CHECKS! CREDIT CARDS! GOOGLE PAY! VENMO! AND MANY MORE!!!
For all proposed commercial jobs, residential kitchen and bath additions, and all remodels, an architectural drawing is to be provided by the client prior to any bid being submitted. The bid will be provided based solely on what is reflected on the architectural or customer supplied drawings. Any changes to the plans will have to be 1st approved by the architect and then the installing plumber.
PRICE MATCHING AVAILABLE
We Will MATCH ANY LICENSED Contractors Proposal that shares it in Writing , has the Same Credentials and Will complete within the same quoted time frame.
SPEEDY SERVICE DESERVES SPEEDY PAY
We pride ourselves on our SPEEDY RESPONSE TIME AND 12 month WORRY FREE WARRANTY. LIKEWISE WE EXPECT CUSTOMERS AND CLIENTS TO EXTEND A SIMILAR COURTESY BY REMITTING A PROMPT PAYMENT (Preferably on the spot!!!)
Why We Charge Tax
Copyright © 2020 MGA Outreach LLC - All Rights Reserved.